Earthworks, Inc, a leading manufacturer and distributor of natural stone and masonry products has immediate openings for quarry equipment operators for day shifts. All applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and physical testing to ensure they are capable of performing the required tasks.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Must be able to control and operate mobile equipment such as: Excavator, Haul Truck, Pay Loader (large and small), Track Loader, Wheel Loader and Dozer as directed by supervisor.
- Set up heavy construction equipment and operate to move, load or unload material.
- Operate mobile mining equipment
- Be able to perform rigorous physical activities in all weather conditions
- Follow all safety and environmental rules, regulations and procedures as set forth by company policies and MSHA.
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment in designated operation and production areas.
What Earthworks offers you:
- Competitive base pay.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and other supplemental insurance.
- Company match 401K.
- Safety Incentive programs.
Full time positions are available. 1-2 years experience is required.
A family owned and operated business since 1995, Earthworks, Inc owns six quarries throughout the Midwest, with two limestone quarries in Ste. Genevieve, MO and operates a cottonwood quarry in the state of Kansas.
Our foundation is built upon the skill and dedication of the people of Earthworks, as we bring you products from raw block to flagstone, to pavers, to interior/exterior tile, to the most detailed cut stone.
We pride in the customer-focused service we deliver each day.
Apply online or in person Monday –Friday 8am-3:30 pm Earthworks, Inc facility located at 19797 Eisenbeis Bottom Rd, Ste Genevieve, Mo 63670